- New integration with Azure DevOps.
- Home Screen: added Kanban widget to the home screen;
- User Interface: added Show All element if there are more than 10 replies in a topic thread;
- Short Name: email address used as a user name is displayed only with the username in the frontend.
- Analytics: the "Completed" metric showed incorrect results if a certain agent's team was selected in the report's filter;
- Users: fixed issue when a user was suggested to be deleted when marking them as trusted via mass edit option in the list;
- Analytics: fixed issue when an agent could select the current date in the business hours report;
- CSAT: the survey was sent by a trigger for merged requests;
- Chatbot: fixed issue with chats that couldn't be created via Telegram;
- Live Chat: additional options on a chat message didn't work in the agent interface when an agent scroll up the conversation;
- Search: fixed issue with search in the agent interface that didn't work if an agent pasted a query with "" special characters;
- Link: fixed issue with linking topics of the forums agents don't have access to;
- Trigger: fixed issue with a rule which didn't unassign a conversation on Incoming Message event;
- Users: fixed issue when a user was asked to be deleted when clicking Mark As Trusted option in the users' list;
- Knowledge Base: fixed issue when agents without Manage Knowledge Base permission got a direct link to an article in the agent interface;
- Reports: an agent without Manage Reports permission couldn't delete his own reports from the Options.