This release is important to use instead of 4.9.1 due to the issues with styling of Knowledge Base Articles and FAQs.
- Change Log now shows real author even if you create topic or ticket from another user;
- Push Notifications: now the storage is more optimized;
- LDAP SSO: improved work with ADFS on some servers.
- Votes Plus: fixed issues with anonymous voting;
- Knowledge Base & Announcements: styling was broken after submition after previous xss fixes;
- Mobile UI: Fixed ticket completion status display;
- Chat: Move to Ticket didn't work in the latest release;
- Restoring object from trash displayed wrong "Leave a Comment" positioning;
- Votes for Comments stopped working after previous release.
+ 5 more minor bug fixes and improvements.