- Android and iOS SDK (Beta);
- Knowledge Base: commenting of articles with subscriptions;
- Knowledge Base: ability to change the author for an article;
- Knowledge Base: ability to search by the author of articles in agents interface.
- Moderation: added "Commented On" column in Moderation report to sort comments by the date of their submission;
- Security: ability to limit the number of failed attempts to login;
- Live Chat: support of emoji in chat widget;
- Fields & Properties: ability to make "Company" field public and add it to registration form;
- Automation: added "User: Email" condition, "Change Company" and "Ignore" actions in triggers for events related to users.
- FB messenger couldn't be connected as a channel for live chat solution;
- Fixed issue related to wrong status (placed first in order in administration area) applied to new topics by default;
- Tickets submitted via community portal were set to Opened status by default;
- Fixed issue when user went to the ticket page with the link from email notification and completed the ticket while leaving a comment;
- Right queue button disappeared when agent hit the page limit 50 while working on requests;
- Fixed issue with login URL generated when agent logged in private forum on another device;
- User could leave a "confused" vote for an article multiple times;
- Time and date format on chat page in agents interface didn't match the format configured in administration settings.
+ 8 more minor bug fixes.