- Integration with Slack: ability to reply in tickets and chat conversations from Slack account (Enterprise package);
- Live Chat: ability to add private custom fields for chat conversations and build reports based on different conditions.
- Automation Rules: added ability to send emails to users after a certain period of time after user's signing up;
- SLA Rules: SLA timer is displayed on the full object page and in the list of objects even when the team is out of business hours (Enterprise package);
- Agents Interface: added menu for administrators and agents in the top right of agents interface;
- Live Chat: added sound notification for new chat conversations;
- SAML: added Service Provider Certificate and ability to edit Entity ID (Enterprise package).
- Options in drop-down menu of user profile were not clickable in Chrome browser on a touch screen PC;
- Fixed issues related to visibility restrictions when agent had the access to one community (Enterprise package);
- When user created the ticket via email assigned to the forum which he had no access to, the author wasn't subscribed to the ticket;
- Fixed issue when objects couldn't be edited via API;
- When not registered user answered to the agent's email sent from the system, the user's reply got to Spam box;
- Fixed issue with unclickable link in "New Comment" email notification sent to users subscribed to the topic;
- Fixed issue in reports where condition "Object: SLA Rule" was set to "Any".