Any activity in the system is logged, so agents could track recent actions done by any user with topics or tickets.
The main activity log is available to support agents by default and can be accessed in Menu » Activity Log.
Main Activity Log
You can select a period of time or filter by agents on that page to get more accurate results.
Activity Log saves only global actions made with objects in UseResponse and they are the following:
- New Topic/Ticket/Announcement;
- New Comment;
- Status is Changed;
- State is Changed - Completed or Reopened;
- Object/Comment is Moved/Restored - Trash/Archive;
- Merged Topics.
Change Log could be accessed from the options menu on any object. It saves all actions with the object, and provides a comprehensive tool for tracking activity with the object and object fields. This way team leaders can see agents' actions on any topic or ticket.
Other Ways of Tracking Activity
- User Profile - user can track the activity on profile only on subscribed objects. There is the Activity Log tab in the User Profile page that would be useful for support agents to track the latest actions of a specific user;
- Activity on Dashboard - any agent can see recent activity on the dashboard by choosing any date on the provided graph.