- New Agent Interface;
- Extended Analytics BETA (Enterprise package);
- New Search Engine: improved performance on high load systems;
- Smart Assignments: automatic ticket or topic route set up using triggers (Enterprise package);
- Conditional Fields: ability to build ticket and feedback form with dependent fields;
- Product Roadmap: added Kanban view of all incoming requests;
- Live Chat & Help Desk: merged into one solution and interface.
- Agent Group Management: restricted agent permissions while creating new agent accounts based on group visibility (Enterprise package);
- Statuses for SLA: ability to pause SLA with custom statuses (Enterprise package);
- Automation: added new actions in triggers to set ticket priority and feedback category;
- Queues: new sorting option by SLA timer (Enterprise package);
- Push Notifications: easier way to enable push notifications on mobile UI;
- API: added ability to pass tags and company information while creating or updating user account.
- Fixed survey form opened in social messengers (Enterprise package);
- Fixed issues with new feedback, tickets and users submitted via API;
- User couldn't be mark as trusted using bulk actions;
- Comment or note in ticket couldn't be converted into separate task;
- Fixed issue when emails with empty body got into spam box and trigger with Ignore action was launched;
- Attachments were stored in database even if task with attachment was deleted;
- Fixed issue when topic was moved to Jira account (Enterprise package);
- Fixed issue when deleting article with attachment via API with Jira module enabled;
- Change log in ticket submitted anonymously didn't display who completed the ticket in case the action was performed by ticket author;
- Users couldn't submit any changes in the comment in user interface;
- Fixed issue on chat page in basic self-hosted package;
- Ticket was forwarded from author name not the agent name who performed the action.
+ 20 more minor bug fixes and improvements.