UseResponse can be used as a simple CRM system that provides the ability to manage user accounts with additional custom fields, organize users into companies, build automation rules based on users companies, create custom users reports and leave internal notes for users.
There are several ways to create user accounts in the system:
- Сustomer can create new account by filling in registration form in the community, if it's not;
- an agent with Manage People permission can add a new contact right from Agents interface;
- when a customer submits a ticket or leave an idea, he is automatically added to users list with not activated account;
- Import users with the help of CSV file.
If you plan to get extra information about users, you can create additional custom fields in Administration » Fields & Properties » Users and add them to your registration form.
Agents can manage all user accounts on Users page in Agents interface where you'll see the following predefined users reports:
- All Users - shows all accounts (active and not activated) in your community;
- Agents - displays the list of users with Administrator and Agent role in the system;
- Online - shows users that are currently located on your community;
- Top Contributors - shows users which had the most number of interactions with your agents.
At the top of each report you can find options to filter users on the go without any report management.
You can disable prefedined reports or create custom based on users activity, custom fields and other conditions by creating or running new report.
UseResponse allows to export customers data as a CSV and Excel and perform Batch Actions with users in the selected report.
Organize Users Into Companies
Your customer user accounts can be grouped into companies. To create a new company, please go to Users page in Agents interface and click New Company button.
You can associate one contact with only one company right from user's profile or you can select several users from the list using mass edit option and define the company for them at a time.
There are number of use cases when companies can be beneficial in your system:
- Setting Specific SLA - each company can have different SLA. If SLA is assigned to company it would override default system SLA;
- Dedicated Team to Company - prioritize company requests with automation rules and assign them to specific support team;
- Group Users in Interface - see combined requests from all members of the company.
Roles & Groups
There are 2 default user roles: User with active account in your community and Guest - not registered nor authorized user.
In case you have several communities in different languages and want one part of users get access to the forum of their language, please go to Administration » Roles & Groups » Roles and create custom roles with specific permissions and required access.
With UseResponse you can also organize your agents into groups with ability to define tickets visibility permissions. More details about setting up tickets visibility and management of roles and groups could be found in the article.