In order to add your custom mailbox, please follow the next steps:
- In Administration » Email » General click New Mailbox at the top right and enter email and name that would be used for sending notifications.
- Add SPF record to your DNS settings.
- Set up forwarding on your own mailbox so that all incoming messages would be automatically forwarded to UseResponse default support email.
- In Administration » Email » General click Verify for the system to make sure a new mailbox is working properly.
- Once it's verified, toggle a radio button next to your custom mailbox to make it a default one.
Please learn more about mailbox configuration in the article.