In order to add your custom mailbox, please follow the next steps:
- In Administration » Support Channels click New » Mailbox at the top right and enter the email and name that would be used for sending notifications;
- Add SPF record to your DNS settings;
- Set up forwarding on your own mailbox so that all incoming messages would be automatically forwarded to UseResponse default support email;
- In Administration » Support Channels » Edit the newly created mailbox click Verify for the system to make sure a new mailbox is working properly;
- Once it's verified, toggle a radio button next to your custom mailbox to make it a default one.
Please learn more about mailbox configuration in the article.