HubSpot is a universal CRM tool that gives sales, marketing, and customer service teams one place to organize, track and nurture leads and customers.
Integration with HubSpot allows the support team to view HubSpot contact details, create new contacts and notes based on customers' requests right inside UseResponse agent interface.
To get it to work, you need to connect your HubSpot account with UseResponse instance.
To connect your HubSpot account, please navigate to Administration area of UseResponse and perform the following instructions:
- Self-hosted Version - install the module in Administration » Modules » Available Modules;
Cloud Version - click HubSpot in the Integration section;
- Enter Api Key that can be taken from Settings » Integrations » API key. Please refer to the article for more details.
- Click Submit button or test the connection first.
After successful connection there will be available the following options:
- Create HubSpot Contact - to create a new contact from UseResponse requester account, click plus icon on ticket, topic or chat page and select HubSpot Contact from the options list and new contact will be created on HubSpot side;
- View Contact Details - to view contact details who was created from UseResponse instance, click HubSpot icon in the top right corner and contact information will be displayed at the right panel;
- Creates Notes - new notes can be created from UseResponse tickets and topics along with further discussions inside them. On ticket/topic page choose Move to HubSpot under Options at the top right and a new note will be created under HubSpot contact. All further comments from the linked ticket/topic will be moved to HubSpot note automatically.