Any user can register and/or login in your community using Facebook, Google Plus accounts or use your SSO.
If you want your own social applications to be shown for users while creating accounts in your community, go to Administration » Login Plus and change required settings.
In order to use your custom application on Facebook, please do the following:
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps and Add New app;
- Select Website as an option and create new app id by stating name, category, live version;
- Enter website and mobile version. Both URLs would be the same and should point to where UseResponse is located.
- Click on next and go to My Apps;
- Click on your app and enter https://help.useresponse.com in Valid OAuth redirect URIs;
- In created app and copy Application ID and App Secret;
- Go to your UseResponse Administration » Login Plus and at Facebook tab put the keys into the related fields and click on Submit.
Now you should see your own application if you select Facebook option on login screen.
In order to create application in Google, you need developers account. Once you have it, please follow the instructions:
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/project/ and create new project;
- Once project is created, you need to go to API & Services » Credentials at the left navigation and create new Client ID - https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboa...
- Enter Authorized Redirect URLs = URL of your community + login-oauth/google
- Go to UseResponse Administration » Login Plus and at Google tab enter Client Secret and Client ID of application that you've just created.