New Features / Modules
- Knowledge Base: categorize articles in knowledge base and display them on home page or on any website page with widget.
- Analytics: extended community statistics in table and different charts;
- Extended filtering of responses on home page with various display options (6 options of home page view);
- Change order of responses types in system under Responses settings;
- Login Plus: added option to select only SSO authentication setting to remove standard login form;
- Login Plus: option not to send password when using only SSO login;
- Setting to change order of responses types in system under Responses settings;
- Statuses Management in response types in Administration area.
Tweaks / Improvements
- Various UI Improvements (~10 tweaks);
- Top Bar: easy to use and access any feature using Top Bar with "Back to Top" option, and combined Members area;
- Analytics: add external tracking scripts like google analytics.
- Chat: Added setting to open chat widget after specified time when user comes to website;
- Chat: added extra hashtag #info to show extended info where user is located, ip address, browser, current page;
- Improved Auto-Updater;
- Private Objects: removed from home page and added extra filter on responses list page;
- Private Objects: moved Visibility option to the bottom of New Response page to make it more visible;
- Categories module: removed categories page and added extra filter on responses list page;
- If only one type response left in the system, remove All Responses filter, as it's not required;
- Improved backend widgets page with tabs selection;
- Added tooltips to categories list on New Response page if categories are too long;
- Now knowledge base and responses could be shown at the same time on home page.
- Now you can reply to several people in one comment.
- When update was removed to trash it was still displayed on home page and couldn't be restored from trash;
- While system upgrade, cache wasn't cleared correctly;
- Knowledge Base: articles added to category were not displayed;
- Images uploaded using WYSIWYG sometimes were deleted. Make sure you have public/files/temp folder writable.
- Small bug fixes.