New Features /Modules
- Live Chat: improved design, email log, support 3 operators, smiles, hash tags to operate chat from IM;
- Updates module: create announcement, news or updates of your community shown on home page.
- Removed requirement of Zend Guard Loader (only commercial packages);
- Development Licenses: install system wherever you want with dev licenses generated in License Manager;
- Now if registered user votes for topic, he automatically follows it to receive updates;
- Categories module: if there is no icon assigned to category, default icon is shown;
- Files module: brings image upload from local computer in WYSIWYG;
- WYSIWYG: automatically interpret pasted URLs. New Video Option to insert video from Youtube & Vimeo;
- Improved Search;
- Other small enhancements in design and functionality.
- Moderation module: didn't work pagination correctly;
- Filters on profile didn't work correctly if user was not admin or official representative;
- Home page featured area search with "/" character inside didn't work;
- Search Results: filters on new, updated, opular didn't work correctly;
- Activity Log: special characters in name were shown incorrectly;
- Mobile Interface: if official answer had attachment, crash report was sent on mobile interface.
- Medium Risk: there was risk running automatic system restore from backup from outside system;
- Medium Risk: ssl cookies & sessions set by application didn't have a secure parameter;
- Low Risk: after login, upgrade script could be triggered by any user, though without any result;
- Low Risk: XSS in user profile management;
- Low Risk: XSS in response management - tags area;
Thanks to guys from Pentesters we've found vulnerabilities and fixed them.