There are some events in UseResponse that require periodical execution on different periods of time.
To track the progress of active events to be launched in the system and find out more about scheduler go to Administration » Scheduled Jobs.
There are 3 types of events that have indicators when they were launched last time and if it matches with system recommended period of time:
- Frequently (2-5 minutes)
- Check new incoming mails for new emails to post new tickets or comments to topics - requires Ticketing System to be enabled in Administration » Applications and at least one active incoming mailbox;
- Scheduled Events & Triggers - all scheduled events set up in Administration » Automation & Notifications
- Hourly (1-2 hours)
- Send scheduled reminders/notes on objects that are created by support agents.
- Daily (every day)
- Clean folder with temporary files;
- Make system backup - if you have it enabled in Administration » Applications.