This object is in archive! 

Tickets Auto-Completing

Archived Jim Ryan 19 months ago

Hi Stas,

We just noticed that all tickets were auto-completing after 5 days. This is a big problem for us since many of those tickets still need a response, and now it's impossible to find them.

Is there a way to find all tickets that were automatically closed by the automation rule?

Also, I'd like to change the automation rule to only close tickets if they are in "Awaiting Reply" status for five days, but do not automatically close tickets in any other status. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Jim

Replies (7)

photo

I figured out the second question (add a condition that Object Status is Selected "Awaiting Reply"). Could you answer the first question?

photo

Hello Jim,

We don't have report to find out which tickets were auto-completed. But as you've noticed, you can change the trigger to auto-complate only those tickets that match the conditions.

photo

Thanks, Stas.

Do you have any suggestions for how we can find the tickets that were auto-completed? For example, can you do a report of tickets whose last activity was exactly five days before the day it was completed?

photo

Jim,

If you have analytics on, you can access it from main menu of agent ui, and in analytics you have metric Completed. Then you can build you own report with that metric and in conditions set either one of the following that we have

dc0143ce84d2251b3f558f9109ac96e9

Not much, but this is the only option you can see objects in specific state on some period of time. Imagine it to be a snapshot of object at specific time. In change log you can check any ticket or topic that was completed by trigger. We'll add extra option in reports to check if it was completed by user or trigger.

photo

So, we didn't have Analytics turned on because we weren't even aware that it existed. I've enabled it now, but will that give us access to reports on past data?

photo

Hello,

Yes. It will just need some time to sync the past data

photo

Very cool!

Replies have been locked on this page!