resolving spam

Joel Aemmer shared this question 19 days ago
Answered

how do you resolve spam in the ticket system? So I have email that are from external alias emails come in that aren't actually spam. What do I do so they don't end up there in the future?

Comments (3)

photo

One of the reasons we mark some emails as spam - when there is "bulk" in headers. It means that it's mass mail. There are other algorithms that we don't disclose.

photo

I just want to know how the Resolve and Resolve User things work. Most of the spam say 'Invalid forwarder!' under the status.

Some only give me a Resolve or delete option, others also give me a Resolve user or Delete user.

Anyway I click Resolve User and it gives me some user choices, but it's not clear what I'm doing. Which email is the problem that needs resolving? If I keep going what happens?

Thanks

photo

I followed through with 'Resolve User' on one where the status was 'Undeliverable' and in the end it said 'Message Deleted' and now I can't find it anywhere. I was assuming that Resolving would move it out of spam and back into active topics or something. any documentation on how this all works? thanks.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file