This object is in archive! 

2.1, Standard - Upgrades available?

Archived Amalgam Virgo 11 years ago

hi, I've got version

2.1, Standard... are updates available? Thanks!

Best Answer
photo

2.3.2 Standard Upgrade is available. Use only manual upgrade for Standard package.

Also, we've provided SSO inside standard, so before upgrade, uninstall Login Plus module. Once upgraded, install it again. This is only for standard package.

Replies (12)

photo

Amalgam,

We've removed Standard from the list of available packages to purchase for new users. Though we'll provide updates to our customers who already purchased Standard package.

We'll provide standard package update in several days when 2.3.1 is live

photo

Thanks for the quick reply...... will the upgrade happen automatically or will I need to do it manually?

So will I be using the corporate version after the next upgrade? If so; thanks for the free upgrade!

photo

As I've mentioned in previous comment, Standard update will be provided. But you can update to corporate with $50 discount here:

http://sites.fastspring.com/uswebstyle/product/upgrade_ur

photo

I'm still running:

UseResponse version:

2.1, Standard, Branding Not removed

Singular version (ZF):

1.0(1.11.11) How does the upgrade process work? Does it happen automatically?thanks!

photo

We've found some issues with paginator and filtering that we need to cover in 2.3.2 release. As soon it's life, we'll publish updates for standard package in about 1 week.

Upgrade process would be either automatic or manual, according to the instructions in docs.

Sorry for the delay.

photo

2.3.2 Standard Upgrade is available. Use only manual upgrade for Standard package.

Also, we've provided SSO inside standard, so before upgrade, uninstall Login Plus module. Once upgraded, install it again. This is only for standard package.

photo

Stas Kuzma wrote:

As I've mentioned in previous comment, Standard update will be provided. But you can update to corporate with $50 discount here:

http://sites.fastspring.com/uswebstyle/product/upgrade_ur

Stas, I thought I purchased the Standard version with the understanding I'd be able to do "auto updates" .... now what I bought no longer exists! I don't want any "additional features"... just what I paid for! Does the corporate auto upgrade? If so it seems fair to do a free upgrade... I promise I won't use any of the corporate features!

photo

Amalgam,

Please use Manual Upgrade option and make sure you create public/files/temp folder and make it writable.

photo

After upgrading to 2.3... will the "Auto Upgrade" work properly? Thanks

photo

Amalgam Virgo wrote:

After upgrading to 2.3... will the "Auto Upgrade" work properly? Thanks
Only for corporate package

photo

Before you removed the standard package, did it support "auto updates?"

How do we know if we buy Corporate Package you will not remove it 3 months from now and make us pay for "Multinational Package?" :)

Bait and switch is no fun for the customer!

photo

It was in beta until 2.3 release and we had many problems with that reported to us, so it's working smooth from 2.3 by now.

The procedure of switching to Corporate package is pretty easy and I don't see here any problems. The same with manual upgrade.

We don't have any plans on changing Corporate package as this is maximum customers get from us in regards to features and services.

Replies have been locked on this page!