Upvote 8

Advanced Search for Users in Community

Planned Stefan Thaler 5 years ago

Good Morning,

i hope you understand my english. I'm a enduser of your software because VFM Germany uses your software for a Forum to collect Ideas for the CustomerManagmentProgramm. I write a lot of Ideas but i have the Problem to search for all Ideas. There ist now way to filter the Searchliste after i get the results.

I would like to have all the options to filter after i get the results: status, creater of the idea, Product and so on.

Also the results are no cronological. there ist one 2 years ago, then 2 month, then 3 years and so on.

I have about 500 Ideas an sometime i cant remember what i have done or not. Yesterday it took me about 30 Minutes to search for a Idea because i couldnt remember the right name. If there would have been a filter "status = open" there would have been about 100. But so i searched all the 500.

I understand that the search has to be easy, but in a second step i can filter everywhere i search: Amazon, ebay ......

why not in this Forum?

Thanks for your Answer.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Stefan,

thank you for the suggestion.

At the moment only agents have access to advanced search with ability to filter the results by status, by author, search for objects within a certain period of time.

Anyway the results you get are sorted by relevancy not a date that's why you see both the old ideas and updated ones at the top.

We'll take your request into consideration and keep you informed on possible solution.

Thanks again.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file