- Moderation: improved moderation system, where users can be trusted to not moderate their responses. Several tweaks that makes moderation easier.
- Now admins and who can manage topics have ability to see who voted for response
- Mobile UI: made knowledge base articles and lists compatible with mobile version;
- Improved W3C Compatibility;
- If system moderation is turned off in settings, Moderation link in top bar is not shown.
- Moderation Browse Feature: pagination when filtering by filed didn't work correctly;
- While adding comment not logged in, popup didn't disappear;
- Files Module: when adding comment only 1st file was uploaded;
- Moderation: the badge on moderation item in top bar appeared even there were no items on moderation;
- Simple widget: styles of statuses were incorrect when searching inside widget;
- Categories: notifications on categories were shown not only on admins and representative profiles;
- WYSIWYG: in chrome paragraphs after inserting image were messed up in some cases;
- Fixed paginator valid count and display on user profile activity and responses list;
- Login Plus: if only SSO was switched on in settings, "subscribe to topic" didn't go to 3rd party app if user was not logged in.
- Categories module: if response was added not categorized, some admins and/or representatives didn't get notifications on new topics and comments;
- Mobile UI: fixed filter by category on responses list page;
- Fixed some crash report issues.
- High Risk: using SSO OneLogin method could have granted access to hackers to take admin permissions in system by entering any email in cookie.